Benefits of talking to an adviser:
Comfort – You know you have someone to speak to
Clarity – you understand the rules and how they apply to you.
Reassurance – you have the support to plan the future you envisage.
Create an action plan to achieve your retirement goals
Dive straight into the detail of an issue that’s bothering you and get it sorted with the guidance from our friendly advisers!
Alternatively our advisers can review your circumstances, goals and priorities to help you create a retirement plan.
The strategy consultations take 60 minutes and cost $330.
You’ll come away with a plan and greater control of your retirement.
Three consultation options – choose the one that best suits you:
Entitlements ConsultationGet all your entitlements the smart way
- Covers the age pension and health card
- Providing information by answering all your Centrelink questions
- Discussing your specific situation & determining eligibility
- Providing guidance to understand the application process
- Giving you confidence and providing clarity
- 30 minute phone call
Phone ApplicationHelp you complete the Centrelink application form
- Book a convenient time for us to call you and complete your application over the phone
- We can answer any questions you have and clarify queries based on your situation
- This service is an additional cost of $150 to the application fee
- 45 minute video call
General ConsultationYour retirement planning overview
- Speak with our financial advisers, to ask questions to get some general information about retirement, superannuation or to simply bust all the jargon!
- Answer your Centrelink and Retirement planning questions
- Discuss the actions that people like you typically take to achieve their goals & maximise entitlements
- 45 minute video call
Strategy ConsultationDeal with your most important issue
- Answer your retirement planning questions addressing concerns you may have
- Review and compare your retirement plans
- Show you how much you can safely spend throughout your retirement, to avoid running out of money
- Identify changes you could consider to improve your retirement outcomes
- Discuss the tradeoffs and considerations that you should think about
- Provide you with your strategy and action plan after the meeting
- 55 minute video call