Megan joined Retirement Essentials’ Financial Advice team in late January 2023. With over 15 years of comprehensive industry experience Megan enjoys sharing her knowledge with members so they can make appropriate decisions for their retirement journey.
Megan breaks down the complexities of relevant rules and thresholds which might currently cloud the vision of your future, and provide insights to strategies which may be available to maximise your income during retirement.
Common concerns Megan addresses in consultations are:
- Can I afford to retire?
- Downsizing from the family home, how does this impact age pension benefits?
- What can be done to enhance age pension entitlements?
- Am I allowed to financially assist my children without impacting my age pension?
Megan will work with you so you have the clarity, control and confidence to achieve the lifestyle you desire during retirement.
Feedback from customers:
“Megan answered my questions in a precise and easy to understand manner. She was very knowledgeable, and I found the portal screen easy to understand.”
“As long as you have officers like Megan with you, all clients can be satisfied that we are getting best advice.”
“Keep doing what you are doing. I found the service very professional, and probably unique in that the Consultants are very knowledgeable about Centrelink financial matters for retirement.”
Book a consultation with Megan:
General ConsultationRetirement planning overview
- Speak with our financial advisers, to ask questions to get some general information about retirement, superannuation or to simply bust all the jargon!
- Answer your Centrelink and Retirement planning questions
- Discuss the actions that people like you typically take to achieve their goals & maximise entitlements
- 45 minute video call
Strategy ConsultationDeal with your most important issue
- Answer your retirement planning questions addressing concerns you may have
- Review and compare your retirement plans
- Show you how much you can safely spend throughout your retirement, to avoid running out of money
- Identify changes you could consider to improve your retirement outcomes
- Discuss the tradeoffs and considerations that you should think about
- Provide you with your strategy and action plan after the meeting
- 55 minute video call