Sharon’s passion is helping people and throughout her career found there are many different reasons that people seek financial advice. These include:
- not knowing who to listen to or what to believe
- a desire to cut through the ‘noise’ about retirement income
- wishing to simply be able to sleep at night
- a fear of the unknown attached to differing strategies.
Sharon’s role allows her to work one-on-one with members who are keen to solve their income problems through a better understanding of the rules and how they are applied.
She says that a common response after a consultation is the thank you she normally receives, often with the sentiment, ‘I’m so relieved, thank you, it’s really helped’.
Feedback from customers:
“Sharon was very professional and insightful. She clearly explained to me some further options on our retirement journey into the future. I (and) my wife will certainly follow up with further advice from your company.”
“Sharon clearly explained several scenarios that l presented during the consultation which has made my retirement planning concerns being reduced with a definite direction to move forward.”
Book a consultation with Sharon:
General ConsultationRetirement planning overview
- Speak with our financial advisers, to ask questions to get some general information about retirement, superannuation or to simply bust all the jargon!
- Answer your Centrelink and Retirement planning questions
- Discuss the actions that people like you typically take to achieve their goals & maximise entitlements
- 45 minute video call
Strategy ConsultationDeal with your most important issue
- Answer your retirement planning questions addressing concerns you may have
- Review and compare your retirement plans
- Show you how much you can safely spend throughout your retirement, to avoid running out of money
- Identify changes you could consider to improve your retirement outcomes
- Discuss the tradeoffs and considerations that you should think about
- Provide you with your strategy and action plan after the meeting
- 55 minute video call