Join the team:
Bring your passion for helping older Australians to secure a better income in retirement and build on your financial services experience with this growing company. Be mentored by the team and grow professionally. Flexibility to work from home.
Retirement Essentials is growing and we are in the business of assisting everyday senior Australians to make better financial decisions in their retirement by providing them with step-by-step support. Pivotal to the service is ensuring eligible retirees benefit from the security that the Age Pension provides. We are part of a larger organisation, SuperEd which was founded in 2012.
If you genuinely care for others and love to help people, are solution oriented, have a desire to continue to grow professionally and love working with a small & close-knit team, we want to hear from you! We are seeking a genuine and caring Customer Service specialist to work on the preparation of application forms.
You would ideally have worked/are working in Financial Services. Knowledge of the Age Pension and Centrelink are an added bonus, or potentially someone who has worked as an assessor before. If you have worked in Financial Planning or studied Financial Planning in the past, this would be an added bonus.
- Administrative tasks
- Data analysis
- Gathering documents and putting together applications
- Problem solving and conflict resolution
- Providing information and support to retired Australians
- Communication of products to new & existing clients
- Prior experience working with or completing claims and applications
- Highly comfortable working in a digital environment
- A working knowledge of Financial Services and banking terminology (Highly regarded)
- Studies in Financial Planning or Financial Services (Highly desirable)
- Prior knowledge of the Age Pension (Desirable)
- Experience dealing with Centrelink – Personal or Professional
- A drive to help people and provide a high-quality service
- Well-developed problem-solving skills & a strong eye for detail
- You will be working with a supportive, friendly and genuine team who are currently working from home full-time, be offered a rewarding salary and will have professional growth and progression opportunities.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.